• NEW RULE regarding partner changing during classes: If you sign up with a partner, then you are welcome to not change partner of course. For everyone else, we will do partner changing in small teams of a few couples. The teams will be set up during the first class and you will have the same team the whole round.
• When arriving to the studio you must show a valid Coronapas (only until the end of July)
- A Coronapas shows whether you have a negative PCR Test result within the last 96 hours, a Quick Test result within the last 72 hours, a certificate of vaccination or proof of a previous infection two to 12 weeks earlier.
- Please note: this rule is only valid until the end of July. From the 2nd of August you won't need a Coronapas anymore.
- Are you exempt from Coronapas? We of course respect this and follow the Danish Health Authority's executive order on exemption from Coronapas. Read more here.
• If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, you should stay at home until at least 48 hours after symptoms have disappeared
• Our teachers will provide vocal and visual instructions during classes, but they will not be dancing with the students
• Remember to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before and after the class. We will have hand sanitizers in each room
In general, we would like to encourage everyone to respect each other's boundaries.