The Swing Challenge is an annual international swing dance festival, with around 250 participants from all over Europe. It is a combined workshop and party weekend, that aims to challenge the way you think about rhythm, musicality and movement, and teach you how to apply this to your Lindy Hop.
The event aims to create a friendly atmosphere, where participants feel at home. At the same time, the event strives to provide an inspiring and creative learning environment, by providing world class dance instructors and live music!
Registration is open!
Register on The Swing Challenge website
LINDY HOP TRACK:
• Isabella & Pontus • Jo & Kevin
• Sarah & Gontran • Sanne & Hákon
SOLO JAZZ TRACK:
• Pontus Persson • Jo Hoffberg
• Isabella Gregorio • Kevin St. Laurent
• Professor Cunningham and his Old School
• The Flying Jazzman Quintet
• DJ Praveen
• Swing DJ Jonas
The Swing Challenge is organized by Happy Feet Studio.
The organizers team consists of: Eiki, Kuno and Gosia.